Did I think through the repercussions of MiBloNaGaMo? Nope. I neglected to define what Navel Gazing is. I know it when I read it, but I'm not sure how to avoid it. For example, is this whole paragraph navel gazing? I think so. Damn.
Here are the first ten songs that played on my iPod when I hit shuffle:
- Let it Whip - Dazz Band (Grosse Pointe Blank - Vol. 2)
- Something Against You - Pixies (Surer Rosa)
- Another Travelin' Song - Bright Eyes (I'm Wide Awake It's Morning)
- Born to Fight - Tracy Chapman (Crossroads)
- Like a Stranger - Fine Young Cannibals (Fine Young Cannibals)
- If God Made You - Five For Fighting (The Battle for Everything)
- Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing - Chris Isaak (Forever Blue)
- Margaret on the Guillotine - Morrissey (Viva Hate)
- First Try - Tracy Chapman (Telling Stories)
- I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today - Avenue Q Original Broadway Cast
Favorite Song - Another Travelin' Song - I think I found Bright Eyes via Wil Wheaton's blog, but I'm not sure.
Favorite Album - Telling Stories - Hearing First Try made me want to listen to the whole album.
General - At 28 seconds long, I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today is a hoot. I put it on a CD I burned for Sasha and her kids. They adore it. I forgot I had it, so it made me giggle this morning.
I'm not sure if Marisa will be posting her Random Friday Music list today. When she does she usually posts of list of others too. Marisa is participating in NaBloPoMo, so I look forward to reading a post a day from her this month.