I just took delivery of my new 40" LCD Widescreen HDTV. It's beautiful.
There is a long story behind this delivery, but I'll spare my gentle readers and summarize thus:
- I finally decided to buy a flat panel TV, so I researched and decided what I was willing to spend for top quality.
- I purchased the 32" model Saturday night and carried it home (bruising my wrists carrying it up the stairs).
- I was underwhelmed by the size but quality is fine.
- Monday afternoon I obsessing over the tiny size.
- Monday night I went to the store, and after much deliberation exchanged it for the 40".
- They delivered it a few minutes ago.
It is verging on obscenely large. Just as it should be.
P.S. Crap! I realized about an hour after the TV arrived that I forgot to tip the delivery guys. I suck! They were really nice too. I was so dazzled I forgot. Now I feel guilty as hell.