I am working at home this morning, so my tunes are playing from iTunes on my PC. Kind of nice to have music playing over speakers for a change.
The sun and cool breeze blowing through my window tell me spring is finally here. I know the weekend is supposed to get crappy again, I don't care right now.
Here are my random Friday tunes:
- I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren (Kingpin)
- Always Late (With Your Kisses) - Willie Nelson (Revolutions of Time...The Journey (1975-93))
- Overture & Rock Island - Orchestra/Paul Reed & Traveling Salesmen (The Music Man Broadway Cast)
- Love Stinks - J. Geils Band (The Wedding Singer Vol. 2)
- This Perfect World - Freedy Johnston (Kingpin)
- One Love/People Get Ready - Bob Marley & the Wailers (Legend)
- I'm Settin' Fancy Free - Oak Ridge Boys (Fancy Free)
- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart (The Very Best of Rod Stewart)
- Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel (Greatest Hits Vol. 1)
- Everywhere - Bran Van 3000 (Practical Magic Soundtrack)
Favorite Song: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? It just takes me back to when I had to wait for songs to play on the radio. I can't help singing along in my head to this one.
Favorite Album: Legend.
General: Two songs from Kingpin? Really? I never listen to it. Funny. As weird an this list is, I enjoyed it. Not feeling too talkative though.
Title of this post is from Grandmother's Song, by Steve Martin. Random is good.